After you register on the platform, you will receive event suggestions based on your location and preferences. As you interact with the platform, by booking, wishlisting events and following event organisers, the recommendations will improve. Connecting your KweekWeek account to your other social networks will help us further refine these suggestions. We have special algorithms in place to identify your tastes and make recommendations accordingly.
To select your interests on the website
- Click on the settings wheel on the top right-hand corner of the homepage
- In the drop-down menu, click ‘Interests’
- Click on the categories that you are interested in. A tick will appear next to it.
- To remove the tick, just click on the image
To select your interests on the app:
- Tap on the icon on the top left-hand corner
- In the drop-down menu, tap on ‘Interests’
- Tap on the categories that you are interested in and then tap on ‘Save'(top right-hand corner of the page)
To find out how to see the events we suggest for you, based on the above categories you select, click HERE