Sending out emails to your attendees or potential attendees is a great way for boosting ticket sales and building relationships with your followers.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to your Event Management section via the settings wheel on the top right-hand corner of the homepage
- In the drop-down menu, click on ‘Manage events’
- Find the event you would like to send emails about and click on the ‘Manage’ icon to access the management page of the event
- On the left-hand side column, click on ‘Promote’
- Select the contact list you wish to send your invitations to and click on ‘Invite guests’. A pop-up box will appear for you to type your message. Click ‘ Send’ once you have finished and the message will be sent to all contacts in your guest list.
- If you have no guest lists already saved, then you will need to click ‘create list’. A pop-up box will appear for you to fill in the name of the new list and to confirm the name, click ‘create’.
- Once you have created the guest list, you will need to ‘Add guests’. You will be able to import contacts from Gmail and Yahoo, manually import names, use past attendees or upload a guest list file
Please note: Emails will be sent by your KweekWeek profile and any replies will be received on the email address you have chosen for your profile