To find your sales statistics on our website, you will need to:
- Access the Event Management Section through the settings wheel on the top right of the homepage
- In the drop-down menu, select ‘Manage events’
- Click on the manage icon next to the event you would like to see the sales statistics for
- Click on ‘Summary’ to see the total number of tickets sold, the ratio of male and female attendees and how many page views your event had. It also shows you the dates your event sold tickets which is great for seeing the effects of your social media marketing.
- Click on ‘Sales Statistics’ to see your statistics broken down by ticket type as well as your Gross and Net revenue before and after payment and platform fees.
To see your sales statistics on the app (in a simplified and less detailed format), follow these steps:
- Tap on the icon on the top right-hand side corner
- In the drop-down menu, tap on ‘Event Management’
- Tap on the upcoming event you would like to see your statistics for
- You will be able to see your revenue and the total number of tickets sold. You will also be able to see a breakdown of tickets sold based on ticket type, the number of visits to your event page and the male/female ratio.