Event organisers on both our subscription and margin plan are able to sell tickets and get paid in any currency around the world. With our multiple currency event ticketing, organisers in any country can use our platform to create, manage and promote their events.
Imagine buying a ticket for an event in Spain in British Pounds- it’s confusing and the event seems untrustworthy, putting potential attendees off from buying tickets. KweekWeek’s multiple currency event ticketing means that, as an organiser, you can choose which currency to sell your tickets in. The currencies we already have as options include Euros, US Dollars, Turkish Lira, Indian Rupee, South African Rand and Israeli New Shekel. However, this is based on the events we already have on the platform, so if you are organiser using a different currency please let us know and we will create the desired currency for you.
Other than being able to sell your tickets in any currency, your revenue will also be paid in the desired currency, omitting the need for currency conversion which often leads to a loss in revenue.
For a Host to sell tickets in a different currency, all they need to do is:
- On the top right-hand side of the website, click ‘Add Event’
- Fill out Section 1: ‘Event Details’
- Under Section 2, click on the drop-down box titled ‘British Pound(£)’. Scroll through the currency options and select the one you would like to use.
- If you can not find your preferred currency, please email email@example.com or call us on +44(0)207 490 0054 and we will be more than happy to create the new currency option for you!
- Create your ticket type and price. The ‘Buyer Price’, (the price the attendee pays for a ticket), will then be shown in your chosen currency
Whether you wish to hold an event in Paris or Peru, Scotland or Sardinia, our event management and promotional tools can be accessed anywhere in the world. Should you wish an additional currency to be offered, please do not hesitate to contact us!
To sign up to our new subscription plan and start hosting events across the globe, Add your events now!