The Affiliate programme gives you the opportunity of promoting your events across a wider channel by offering commission to users for sharing and selling tickets on your behalf. By creating an Affiliate programme, users can generate a unique URL code for your event that they can share with their friends and social media followers.
To sign up your event to the Affiliate programme via your event page:
- Go to your event page
- Click on ‘Manage’ to access the management page of the event
- Choose ‘Promote event’ on the left-hand side of the page
- Select the ‘Affiliate Programme’ tab and click on ‘Activate programme’
- Activate the programme by setting the maximum number of affiliates who can sign up to your programme, choose a referral fee and add any note you wish in order to give affiliates more details about what you expect from them.
You can then track the views and sales associated with each of your affiliates in this section.
To sign up your event to the Affiliate programme via your Event Management section:
- Click on the settings wheel on the top right-hand corner of the homepage
- In the drop-down menu, click ‘Manage events’
- Under ‘Upcoming events’, click on the manage icon next to the desired event
- From the column on the left-hand side, click on ‘Promote event’ and then click on ‘Affiliate programme’
- Now continue with steps 3-7, as highlighted in the images at the top of this page